Brunel is a single campus university in Uxbridge and is well connected to the rest of the UK by excellent public transport.
Note: To access London buses you will require an Oyster card or any contactless payment card (or contacless mobile app like Apple pay). You can purchase and top-up the oyster cards from the underground tube stations at Heathrow airport. A bus journey costs you £1.55.
For more information on London transport, please visit https://tfl.gov.uk
If you are arriving at Heathrow airport terminal 4/5, you may
- Take a cab from airport to Brunel
- Take an airport terminal transfer tube to terminal 2/3
If you are arriving at Heathrow airport terminal 1/2/3, you may
- Take a cab from airport to Brunel (estimated time: 15 minutes)
- Take the bus number ‘U3’ from Heathrow central bus station to ‘Brunel University London’ (estimated time: 1 hour)
- Take the bus number ‘A10’ from Heathrow central bus station to ‘The Greenway’ and walk for 5 minutes to Brunel (estimated time: 40 minutes)
If you are arriving by any other way, you may
- Take a cab to Brunel
- Take London underground tubes (Metropolitan line / Piccadily line) to Uxbridge. Brunel is 1.1 miles from Uxbridge underground station. Bus numbers U1/U3/U4/U7 come to Brunel University from Uxbridge underground station.